1. Survey potential sites taking into consideration the following:
2. Recommend a suitable site and obtain agreement from the Beaveree committee; ensure cost is allocated in the budget.
3. Book the site on the date of the event and make arrangements for a rain date; obtain a permit and obtain any deposit monies from the Treasurer.
4. Make arrangements for early arrivals and the Service Team to have access to the site by 7:30 to set-up the locations.
5. Make arrangements to identify to the 'Gate Keeper' the boys and parents coming on to the site (Entry Permits?).
6. Provide maps on how to get to the site and instructions to ensure this is handed out along with the Registration Kit to each of the Colonies attending the event.
7. Obtain invoices and ensure that they are paid on time; provide the Treasurer with an accounting of funds paid out.
8. Assist the Beaveree Committee in perparing the Registration Kits.
9. Provide an update on the Site Selection and Booking activities at each of the Beaveree Meetings, as required.