1. Obtain a suitable design for the Beaveree Crest based on the theme; ensure the Crest contains the following information:
2. Obtain pricing information from several suppliers; the minimum order is based on the estimate of the total number of boys, leaders, and support staff attending (security staff, 1st Aiders, and Service Team).
3. Recommend a supplier and obtain agreement from the Beaveree Committee.
4. Confirm the number of estimated attendees with the Registrar and place an order with the vendor (suggest the order contain an option to increase the number, given sufficient lead time); establish a date with the vendor when the Crests will be available (at least 3-4 weeks prior to the event).
5. Provide the Treasurer with cost estimates and obtain any monies required for 'down payment'.
6. Make suitable arrangements to recognize Colonies which participated in the design of the Crest.
7. Pick up the Crests when they are available and ensure they are included in the Registration Kits for each the of the colonies; ensure each Colony has a sufficient number of Crests.
8. Sort the Crests into Colonies (as per Registration forms); include a Crest for each of the following:
9. Ensure all invoices are paid on time to take advantage of discounts.
10. Provide an update on the Crest activities at each of the Beaveree Meetings, as required.