1. Obtain suitable drinks for the boys and adult volunteers, such as the parent helpers, the Service Team, Security staff, 1st Aiders, and the Beaveree Committee:
2. Ensure refreshments are brought to the site, including equipment for making coffee, hot chocolate, tea (stir sticks, creamer, sugar) and remind people to bring re-usable cups.
3. Ensure refreshments are properly distributed, and containers are recycled after they have been emptied.
4. Ensure all invoices are paid on time.
5. Ensure sponsors are properly thanked for their contributions.
6. Provide an update on the Refreshment activities at each of the Beaveree Meetings, as required.