1. Arrange for on-site Security support by contacting the Venturer or Rover co-Ordinator to obtain names of groups who would provide this service:
2. Provide instructions to the Security staff on security procedures
3. Arrange for St. John's Ambulance to come on site for the event; send formal request, in writing, and follow this up with a letter to confirm the arrangements.
4. Provide suitable location for an on-site 1st Aid station which is sheltered and has easy access to the road; ensure a vehicle is available in the event of emergency transport requirement.
5. Ensure 1st Aid staff and Security staff are provided with a Beaveree crest and are properly thanked for their work
6. Ensure all invoices are paid on time.