1. Develop a Registration form to include the following information:
2. Provide a sample announcement/consent form for each Colony (to be sent home to each parent); include information such as:
3. Develop a Leader Information sheet containing:
4. Develop a Preliminary Information sheet to provide information on:
5. Distribute the appropriate forms at each of the meetings:
6. Collect the Preliminary Information sheets and provide estimates on attendance to the Committee for ordering refreshments and the Crests, and for budgeting purposes.
7. Collect the Registration Forms and the Registration Fee and ensure that the Treasurer receives the funds for depositing into the Beaveree bank account.
8. Assist in preparing the Registration Kits and distriguting them to the Colonies; assist in the on-site registration activities on the day of the event.
9. Provide an update on the Registration activities at each of the Beaveree Meetings, as required.