1. Arrange for TV and press coverage for the Beaveree.
2. Arrange for articles to be printed in the District Newletter,
and provide information to the Scouter's Club, and also arrange
for coverage in community events calendars.
3. Prepare a Press Release to be available on the day of the
4. Arrange for someone to come on site during the event and take
photographs and/or video tape the event.
5. Assists in providing Beaveree information to the Colonies to
ensure everyone is aware of the event and how to participate.
6. Provide the Treasurer with cost estimates on Publicity
7. Ensure publicity related invoices are paid on time.