1. Organize all planned meetings and chair them; ensure all
agenda items are covered and positions are filled; arrange for a
meeting place and ensure everyone is advised of the date, time,
and location of each of the meetings; develop an agenda for each
Financial accounting practices followed;
Location stakes, site maps, instructions provided;
Disposition of excess Crests;
Invoices paid on time;
Location permit obtained;
Security and 1st Aid arrangements;
Public Address System;
Service Team Help for the Beaveree;
Volunteers properly recognized and thanked;
Information provided to the District executive.
2. Provide the minutes of the meetings to the attendees and to
each of the key leaders in the Colonies; issue regular updates to
the Colonies and Beaveree representatives.
3. Resolve any problems arising, including financial matters.
4. Organize Committee meetings and ensure attendance.
5. Ensure the following items/actions/events are properly
6. Provide advice and guidance to the Beaveree Committee on any
matter pertaining to the Beaveree.
7. Develop and publish a Beaveree report to the District,
including attendance information and financial position.
8. Develop, maintain, and publish the process on how to
effectively hold a Beaveree.