You will need:
1 egg carton
2 pipe cleaners
2 small wooden beads
2 large eyes
1) Cut the cup portion of the carton into 12 sections.
2) Punch a hole in the middle of the sections with a pencil.
3) Thread all of the cups on the two pipe cleaners.
4) Bend one end of the pipe cleaners to form a tail, and the
other end to form whiskers.
5) Place a bead on each whisker, twist pipe cleaner to hold.
6) Glue on eyes.
7) Colour the caterpillar with markers or crayons.
Source: York Summit District Crafts for Beavers