You will need:
2 spring-type clothespins
black construction paper
1) Cut four leg shapes from construction paper long enough to
cover a spring-type clothespin and glue to each side of the pin,
with the feet at the open end.
2) On construction paper, draw shapes for cat's body, head and
3) Cut out the shapes and glue them together.
4) Add cat features with markers or paint.
5) Clip the clothespin legs to the cat's body, positioning legs
so the cat will stand.
Source: York Summit District Crafts for Beavers