You will need:
old greeting cards or gift wrap
1) Cut out holiday pictures from old greeting cards or gift wrap.
Trim to the size of the container.
2) For clear canisters, curl the picture inside the canister.
Stuff cotton balls or tissue paper to hold the picture in
3) For black film canisters, glue the picture to the outside.
4) To make the hanger, glue a piece of ribbon underneath the lid
or punch a hole in the centre of the lid, thread and knot ribbon
through the hole.
5) Decorate rest of canister with glitter, ribbon or lace.
Source: York Summit District Crafts for Beavers