To serve and expand the membership through campaigns, events and communications, and by retaining and recruiting members that support our mission.
Membership Events Committee
Plan and implement activities for the membership.
1. Conduct membership meetings.
2. Arrange and implement the member-family picnic.
3. Organize your own membership newsletter
4. Coordinate your own website
5. Schedule area membership meetings:
a. Spring Get-together
b. Fall Round-Up
6. Implement a district/regional training seminar.
7. Develop and implement effective membership recruitment and retention programs.
a. Conduct retention activities.
b. Conduct membership drives.
c. Explore new avenues to attract new members and to retain existing members.
d. Coordinate new member orientations.
Reproduced for Scoutscan.com by permission of Scouter Douglas Moore - Nova Scotia