Membership Article Index
The following is a series of articles on membership, produced by Scouter Douglas Moore of Nova Scotia. He has kindly given permission for these articles to be reproduced here at Scoutscan.com. They cover alomost every aspect of membership, from recruitment to retention, and everything in between. All of these articles have been made available in a printer-friendly format.
Read on, and enjoy!
1. What Are You Doing to Build Membership???
2. Assess Your Group
4. Doing More For Our Youth
5. Effective Leaderhip in Membership Activities
6. Forum For Membership Development
7. Does Your Group Reflect Your Community?
8. Keeping Our Youth
9. The Opinions of Kids Count
10. It's Not Your Last Good Idea
11. How To Write A Marketing Plan
12. Put Members First
13. Membership Mission
14. Make The Most Of Your Time
15. Forming An Effective Partnership
16. A Planning Guide to Membership Growth Development
17. Provide A Product
18. Recruitment Hints
19. Retention Efforts
20. Ideas to Revitalize Your Group
21. How do I rate as a Scouter
22. Seven Laws of Membership Satisfaction
23. Membership Strategy One
24. Membership Strategy Two
25. A Recipe for Success
26. Tips for Involving Youth in Scouting
27. Targeting Your Membership
28. Membership Committee Terms of Reference
29. Membership Development and Retention
Reproduced for Scoutscan.com by permission of Scouter Douglas Moore - Nova Scotia