The Skit Library K
A Compendium of Skits from various sources.
Mr. Kerplunk Announce him as Mr. Kerpluk the world renown
spitter. He could be French, German, etc. with the appropriate
accent. He says he will demonstrate several of his famous spits
for the group. An assistant holds a bucket across the stage for
Mr. Kerplunk to spit into (tap on the bottom of the bucket to
create the special effect). Here are some examples of spits to
use but be creative in creating your own:
- Short Shot: He spits; sound effect comes immediately.
- Riccohet Shot: He spits for a side wall (tree etc. if outside)
and watches it bounce around before it hits the bucket.
- Long Shot: He spits and follows the long arc with his head;
sound made after a long pause.
- Fast Shot: Sound effect is made before he spits.
- Super Shot: Advertised as the most famous. Spends a minute getting mouth full of spit, checks
bulge out and finally spits. Guy in front stands up and wipes water or raw egg from eye.
Knot Demonstration A person comes out with a length of rope. He
proceeds to give a knot demonstration some of which do not turn
the way he expects. He has creative and imaginative names for
his knots such as the double hitch back loop tie, clove hitch
with a triple loop bight, etc. The last knot he ties is one that
he says that a person can't loosen. The more they try to loosen
the knot the more it tightens. He demonstrates a temporary
version of this around his neck. He pulls on the knot when he is
finishes and exclaims, "Oh no, I've tied the wrong knot, I,ve
tied the permanent version, and leaves the stage choking.
Return to Index